Hell-of-a-deal, What now??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FObangah

Just last night I came across a friend of my uncles ( Doug ) that does alot of welding/engine work. He ends up owning alot of cars that people leave at his garage due to non-payment, dropped off and never came back, etc. Anyhow, he was over welding up the roll cage in my unc.'s s10 and we got to talkin' about him doing some exhaust work for me.( on my ol' beeter sentra ) He tells me to swing by his place today after work because he thinks he has a car the same year as mine and that I could have the full exhaust and any other parts I wanted if I just got it out of his yard. I stopped by and the car he was speaking of was a corolla:(. So I stood around bull shiting with him for like half-an-hour. he points at my s2000 and asked if I was really into all that "rice-rocket crap". I say as a matter a fact I am. So he points me to a car covered up next to his garage and tells me he just aquired the title for it about a week ago and that he would be willing to sell it to me for $100 just to get it out of the spot he parks his boat. So I decided it would be worht a look. When he dropped the cover my mouth hit the ground. This had to be the cleanest DA I've ever seen in Richmond. the front end was setting high from the missing the motor/tranny combo. It had been repainted a bright "viper-ish" red that looked like it had just been waxed. I circled the car looking inside and out. Not one ding/scratch/mark/ was present. The interior was complete, except for the trunk mat and board, and was just as prestine as the exterior. I got around to the front of the car and noticed the front bumper and passenger side fender were missing. Doug says his son got the engine, tranny, bumper and fender to rebuild his g/f's car about a month ago. I couldn't pass up this deal and handed him $100 on the spot. I told him I'd be back tomorrow to pick it up.

What I realized on the ride home though.... " what the hell am I gonna do with this thing???" This is where you guys ( girls too ) come in. What should I do with it? This does not include selling it to one of you.^_^ I don't have alot of throw-away money, but I would like it to be a quick daily driver so I can dump this terd ass nissan of mine off on someone else. Ideas????

PS. Im not sure of the year exactly, yet, but it is a 90-93 teg 2dr. I'm not sure of the trim level either. I should have pics and specs up tomorrow evening ( weather permiting )

nice pickup.. i'd just find a low milage LS and drop it in, then resell it for $2500-3000

OHHHHH NOES!!!!! I went out there...in the fuggin' poorin' down rain to pick the car up and the guy changed his mind because his son wants the car!!! SHIT!!!!!!! So he pointed me to an equally sharp 90 civic 4dr. Not what I thought I would bring home but it was still worht $100... ANy one got a D series they want to get rid of??? ( BLANCO?? ) I've got a pic of both cars but the cameras in the car I ain't goin' back outside in this rain!! Any ideas for the civic??

If one of you wonderfull MODS don't mind...will you please move this to the correct forum for me??

Back