Hell yes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Awhile back some of you may remember me telling you about the local speed shop (my friend (Keith) owns and operates) got knocked over for about 16k worth of merchandise (nitrous kits, polished supercharger, half of an edelbrock turbokit, etc.)

After it happened, nobody really heard anything about it and it was basically treated as "over and done with". Keith's insurance paid the claim, life went on albeit with extra security and suspicion.

Tonight, my other friend (Tony) who works at the coffee shop and for Keith part time talked to some of the customers at the coffee shop and basically got to the bottom of the whole thing.

The kid(s) that stole the stuff ended up selling most of it to other kids in town (stupid mistake #1), and several high-dollar items (turbo and nitrous) to one person (stupid mistake #2). The stepfather of the person who bought the nitrous and turbo came through the coffee shop and started talking to Tony about some parts that his kid just got for his car. He basically identified both the Zex system and the turbo. Everything went down from there.

The local cops also come through the coffee stand so Tony took the opportunity to talk to them. The cops had their eye on Danny (theif) anyway, so basically by the time Tony had their coffee ready they were on the radio setting up a bust.

I'll find out more as things progress, but it looks like Fuckbag is gonna be going upstate if he's convicted. Felony charges, baby yeah!

Just thought folks might wanna hear about a major theiving getting busted. :)

I hope Bubba treats him well...... :cool:

The funniest (but most disappointing) thing about this is, this kid was 19, a senior welder at American Bridge, and on his way to becoming a certified welder. If he gets convicted and goes away for a couple years, his life will be basically fucked because now he's got a felony record, he's lost his job, can't get back on due to his felony record, and can't get on a lot of other places for the same reason.

All for making a series of severely dumbass mistakes.

Sucks to be him...but he will get what he deserves....he should have thought about that before he stole shit...

at least the cops will get to him before some other people that he might have ripped off does...or there won't be that much going to the slammer. :wink:

Yeah I know this guy Victor that would have fucked him up hardcore if he would have found out it was him.

I hope "bubba" steals his food every day and he dies of hunger.

Back