HELLLPPPPP........ 0BD0 To 0BD1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blass

I have a Dx civic. Im tryin to convert it to obd1 using a obd1 z6 as the subharness for my DPFI harness.. but im useing directions off of the BoomSlang shit and its kinda throwing me off with the wiring... i was wondering if someone can help me get find more clear directions on how to wire it up... so far all i got done was the dizzy! lol HELPPPPPPPPPPP

the problem is that your supposed to use the obd0 harness and modify it accordingly. You don't use the obd1 harness...

Thats what im doin im not using the 0bd1 harness im using my stock dpfi harness but using the plugs off of the z6 harness.. to convert it!! but i need clear intructions on how to do it... cause im getting stuck with the wire colors..i dont kno what goes where!!!

yea well i guess that will help if the ecu wires are the same color all the way to the plug.. idk if its a stupid question or not but i really dont kno shit about the wireing i mean i can do the work right but i wanna make sure that wen i plug everything up my car will start and if not it wont have major wiring problems... cause i was useing this website http://www.boomslang.us/obd0_1.pdf but it throws me off cause its tellin me to slice certain wires but the colors of the wires its givin me on the paper dont match up to the actual harness

I just clicked on your link and it looks correct to me. Which color wires are you having a problem with? Keep in mind that only 2 injectors will be sliced into your obd0 harness. The other two injectors need to be wired straight to the computer. However, you can wire all 4 straight to the computer if you want...

Back