Hello all

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imapear

I'm new so i thought i would open up with some fun riddles. Enjoy

1. Walk on the living, they don't even mumble, step on the dead, they mutter and grumble.

2. Detach yourself from Sense perception and learn to depend on pure thinking. The REAL world is unlike anything our sense reveal to us; Sense Experience is false. The world revealed by our senses is not the real world but only a poor copy of it.

3 What does everyone need most in the long run?

4. 1 is 1. Some say 3 is 1 and 1 is 3, but they also give this another name.

5. As a whole, I am safe and secure. Behead me, and I become a place of meeting. Behead me again, and I am the partner of ready. Restore me, and I become the domain of beasts.

6. This hammer, streaks the sky with light and deafens our ears with sound with the ferocious power of it's strike.

7. You must keep this thing, its loss will affect your brothers.
For once yours is lost, it will soon be lost by others.

8. Greater than god, am I more evil than the devil. The poor have me, the rich don't need me, but those who eat me will die!

9. When true moral being [chung] and moral order [yung] are realised, the universe then becomes a cosmos and all things attain their full growth and development. A single word that could guide one's entire life.

10. A man walking on a sandy desert didn't see any footprints every time he looked behind him. There were no strong winds on that day.

11. I protect the one who sees past their own choices.

Try those on for size. Type the number of the riddle and your guesses!!!! I'll post the answers when someone gets one!!

A. There is something that is nothing, but it has a name. It joins our walks; it joins our talks; it plays in every game. What is it?

B . A man jumped 150 feet entirely under his own power. He landed safely. How could this be?

C . What eight letter word contains only one letter?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 21 2005, 09:02 AM
A. There is something that is nothing, but it has a name. It joins our walks; it joins our talks; it plays in every game. What is it?

B . A man jumped 150 feet entirely under his own power. He landed safely. How could this be?

C . What eight letter word contains only one letter?
[post=476425]Quoted post[/post]​

A. Shadow

28 hours later...Damn your fast, you should go to college, we can't let a brain like that deliver pizzas for a living! :p

Back