Hello Everyone new member as of tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda 87SI

Hello i just joined hondaswap forum because i have a 1987 civic si with the stock 1.5 non vtech and def looking for some changes....i was in an accident and got money back for my so i decided to keep it and fix it....now the body looks good but i have the power of the 1.5 and need more.....i am looking into an h22....

Honda 87SI said:
Hello i just joined hondaswap forum because i have a 1987 civic si with the stock 1.5 non vtech and def looking for some changes....i was in an accident and got money back for my so i decided to keep it and fix it....now the body looks good but i have the power of the 1.5 and need more.....i am looking into an h22....
Welcome...

an H22 in a 87 Civic, goodluck...

oh and it's vtec, not vtech...you will get roasted on this forum for spelling it "vtech"

Vahustler said:
Also new to the site how do you post question to the member's lounge?
I'm sorry can you repeat the question? :(

:rolleyes:

Hey

Hey everyone...I am glad I found ya'll. I have a 97 Honda Accord. And I did a blonde thing which I will post in the appropriate place. Thanks!

click on "New Thread" at the top of the forum to post in members lounge.

welcome to HS. good luck with that h22 its gonna be a bitch to wedge into that car.

Back