HELLO EVERYONE!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Just wanted to say hi to all of you guys/gals... Matt, Jeff, mistique... and the ones who i forgot to list... just have a new job and got married, so I no online life for a while hehehe :mrgreen:

will be back soon

Nacho
One Stop Customs
www.onestopcustoms.com

Wow, congrats on both :thumbsup:

Yeah, I wondered what you were up to when I heard something a couple weeks ago on Power 106 about low riders and a guy named nacho lol.

anyone else find this ironic that both Nacho and Taco tied/are tying the knot on practically the same day? lol

Thats cool, looks like you guys have my fam's car on your customer car list. Joe from Indiana, im in there CC. Never knew he went through you guys lol.

CIVIC SOHC, the world is extremely small haha...

Naw, I got married february 17th... Ironically, the judge who married us through the civil court, was also the pc832 instructor for the probation department academy... so as soon as he saw me, he was like... hey, hows married life... GRRR hahaha...

Anyway, i'll be online tuesdays and wednesdays... on here, which are both of my days off... :mrgreen:

nachos bellgrande!!!

hey man... you missed a lot going down. i was in san diego last weekend... and i'm not married anymore... i don't have aim, so hit me up in a PM y0.

wondering where you been... also, i got some good news for your business... and my own.

glad to hear you got married though. although now i can't leg hump you.

Quoted post[/post]]
nachos bellgrande!!!

hey man... you missed a lot going down. i was in san diego last weekend... and i'm not married anymore... i don't have aim, so hit me up in a PM y0.

wondering where you been... also, i got some good news for your business... and my own.

glad to hear you got married though. although now i can't leg hump you.

damn girl, sorry, had to get married, couldn't wait another year without you hahahaha...

good news for business??? we will have to talk soon, send me your phone # so that I can call you one of these days...

Nacho

Back