Hello I'am New

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corellanagt

Hello friends at hondaswap.wom , i live in Guatemala, i have a 1995 Cupe with an ls/vtec with skunk2 stage3 cams,skunk2 intake, dc sports headers, 84mm 13 comp pistons, act flywheel, y21 gearbox with a FD 4.90, quaife Diff, Erick Racing chip, Erick racing big throttle body, and a gutted interior, i use this car for racing in tracks only...

I wish i could learn new things.

damn, b was right. we are getting international. welcome....now lets see some pics and time slips.

get_nick said:
damn, b was right. we are getting international. welcome....now lets see some pics and time slips.

Hello, time slips i cant give you i dont like 1/4 mile racing, i race here
Documento sin título

pics of my car i have some, and some of the internals of my car before they put them together.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 108
  • camisa.jpg
    camisa.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 82
  • block guard.jpg
    block guard.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 87
  • biela.jpg
    biela.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 97
Nice, another road racer, we need more of us here. :)

corellanagt said:
Hello, time slips i cant give you i dont like 1/4 mile racing

I love that. Welcome to the board stick around. Lots of cool people here.

corellanagt said:
Hello, time slips i cant give you i dont like 1/4 mile racing, i race here
Documento sin título

pics of my car i have some, and some of the internals of my car before they put them together.

:worthy:

welcome to the site man.

that car must rip with 13:1 and skunk 3's.

what do you guys have for fuel down there?

pissedoffsol said:
:worthy:

welcome to the site man.

that car must rip with 13:1 and skunk 3's.

what do you guys have for fuel down there?

we use vpracing or klotz!

totalburnout said:
What octane is that gas rated?

they are between 109 to 113 octanes, in the past i used the gas that small plane use, but other racers told me klotz or vp its better..

reckedracing said:
you have sleeves AND a block guard?
is that standard procedure when sleeving?

My mechanik told me that i need it, to prevent some problems cause the 84mm of the pistons... Actually i dont know if its the standard, but the other hondas we have in the shop all of them uses them.
I'am kind of new person in honda world, i used to run a sr20det(swapped from a gtir) sentra, buy nissan sucks, honda its a lot better than nissan, you can find any kind of aftermarket parts for honda here at guatemala, for nissan anything.

buy nissan sucks
blasphemy!!!! how dare you!!! j/k i have an sr20det 240. but i still love my eg hatch to.

Last edited:
get_nick said:
blasphemy!!!! how dare you!!! j/k i have an sr20det 240. but i still love my eg hatch to.

For Example, in a FWD tranny they are like sh*t, all the tranny breaks down very easy.

I dont know how are the tranny for the RWD.

Back