Helm manuals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIGuy

Last bought Helm manual 2 years ago, came with complete wiring diagrams and ECU checkout protocols for $62. Tried to buy another this week, was told new manuals were $62 without wiring diagrams, which could not be printed because 'they were not reproducible', but ETM (Electrical Troubleshooting Manuals) with wiring diagrams were available for $41. My question was, if wiring diagrams are available in ETM, why not in Shop/Service manuals?
I called HelmInc to complain about price boost from $62 to $103 for same data, spoke to manager, Felicia Colefield, who said she had talked to the Honda rep for Helm, Deb Fox, and Fox told her wiring diagrams had not been included with Shop/Service manuals since 1985. This was untrue, since I had one in my hands I purchased in 2004.
Since I've run several businesses of my own, and been in upper management in a couple of major corporations, I'm inclined to get back to upper management at HelmInc and/or Honda, because I think someone there would care, if they knew, and raise hell, but thought I'd ask for comments/suggestions
from Honda customers (you folks) first.

The manual selection for each car is different. Some have wiring, some don't. Some are available electronically, some aren't.

I got all my ETM on ebay for like $10 shipped and they all have the wiring diagrams. As long as you dont mind printing out what you need they are the way to go.

allbottledup, thanx, great tip, will use it in the future. Unfortunately, due to some weird electrical glitches, I ordered both manuals from HelmInc a couple of days ago.

Back