Helms Service Manual

srvc. manual OR srvc. manual + electrical trouble shooting guide

• Service Manual + Electrical Troubleshooting Gu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldEMaltLiQuoR

I'm trying to buy a Helms manual right now & I'm not sure if its worth it to pick up the electrical trouble shooting guide @ the same time (cut down on the S+H charges).

the guide isn't the original print, it doesn't have any original circuit diagrams and it will slow down the shipping?

So to answer your actual question, Matt (nfn15037) and I get by fine without the electrical trouble shooting suppliment, but it would be nice to have. Otherwise, if you aren't in a huge rush, you can just hunt for a used real Helms on the boards and on eBay. I paid $45 shipped for my copy. In the meantime, you can always post here or PM us questions on your teg and we'll look up the information for you.

Also check out the www.gs-r.com forums for specific gsr questions. :)

Thanks for the reply 94RedSiGal.

My friend also has the Helms for 96-00 B18. Not sure of the specifics but I think for the mean time I should be able to use that for my '95 GSR

You really dont need the electrical service book. Ive never needed it. If I have anything I cant figure out, I come on here and search, and If I dont find the answer, I post and ask.
The electrical system on hondas and acuras isnt that complicated.

The wire routing information is all in the Helms manual- it may not have troubleshooting in it, but it'll still tell you where everything is and how to test all of the systems.

i used it once and that was to put a honda motor in a tube wheeling truck. and that is the only time ive needed it

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 14 2004, 09:17 PM
The wire routing information is all in the Helms manual- it may not have troubleshooting in it, but it'll still tell you where everything is and how to test all of the systems.
[post=432083]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly, along with diagrams telling you what color wires are in what plugs and where they are. I have never even thought about needing the electrical troubleshooter.

I have never used the Electric Trouble Shooting Guides. But, that’s not to say they could not be of some help. I just never needed to look at them, and I have totally rewired my 1991 Honda Civic HB inside and out.
Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I got a bunch of the HEMLS manuals for you to download. No Catch! You can download HELMS factory service manuals at

edit by moderator:

we dont allow pirated materials on this website. if you steal the manuals, helms stops making them. then there arent even any to copy.

Just buy the manual. it will be the best 60 bucks you EVER spend on your car, and will more then pay for itself in repairs you can now do yourself.

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back