Help a Newb find security plz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

at least get a led light to mimic an alarm. Its a start depending on your neighborhood.

that usually keep the newbs away...

Or just sell it and get something that's not a Honda :dunno: go with the boot like eg6sir says. If anyone knows about getting their shit stolen, it's him.

that steering wheel thing is a great idea, but why prototype it on some rusty old toyota?

alarm with airhorns, ravelco, boot (if you stopped being lazy) wheel locks <<<can get them all on ebay for under 100 *since you're not trying to spend that much* other than that you can always take your steering wheel with you but I dont' thing will stop a good theif with a towtruck or flatbed

i dont know about you guys but i wouldnt really want a motor between me and my steering with that one, what if you accidentally armed it going down the road... yes i know unlikely but it could happen...

P.S. wheel locks arent really a deterrent at all. I own a great set of sockets that will get your wheel locks off almost as fast as using a normal socket on your 19mm lugnuts.

Back