help doing sr20 swap into s2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2kevin

please do not flame me for this!

ok so i have an s2000 shell and was planning to rebuild it back to stock, but i have been thinking about swapping a sr20 instead. now sikky makes a swap kit for this swap it comes with mounts and drive shaft. i have been talking to sikky and je performance about this swap. they said it mounts perfectly and in the stock position as an f20c. je told me the wiring was as easy as doing a sr20 swap in an a 240.

now i have never done an engine swap before but i do have some mechanical ability and wanted to do this swap myself.

my question is after i have mounted the motor can i just reconnect all the hoses and lines to the motor like a stock engine. i know some lines will have to be changed to fit on the new engine but is that all i have to change? can i keep the stock radiator, a/c, power steering, fuel pump or will have to change those out.

also i know the downpipe will have to be custom, but besides what i have listed will i have to change anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back