Help!!! H23

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evans

91 Civic Project
hey guys, I am about to buy an engine but I need to know if its a mistake. Its a JDM H23 to put into my 91 honda civic hatch. Its possible right? Just going to take time to customize it? The engine comes with everything i need other than motor mounts, axels, tranny and shift linkage. Its at a good price so do I go for it and swap the engine? Can this engine be turboed after? HELP please before I make a smart choice or a really dumb one. Need an answer quick!!!

I'm not even going to answer you because you are sooo undecided what you want its pointless. We give you advice and then you go in a different direction. If you like the engine go for it, don't ask us if its good.

ok Blanco.. Your a wise guy so I have just a few questions for you than I will finally shut the hell up for a while haha... is this swap plausible? need special axels? will fit in my civic bay?

ok ok I will look, which will be in my benefit.. but all i see is H22A into a civic... are the H22 and H23 identical?

Back