Help in the UK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mark80

Hey guys, how are we all doing here. Im a bit of a newbie to engine transplants so please bear with me here. I live in the UK and drive an EG 95 Civic hatchback. Its an LSi, im not sure if you have that model overthere or what the equivalent is but it has an D15B2 engine. Ive read through loads of your posts about mini-me conversions on civics and Im pretty sure this is possible on mine. Im just getting a bit confused as car models etc here seem to be different. I have a D16z6 head etc. available here and im sure thats the right one to use. (came of an EG civic hatchback ESi, again not sure if you have that model there). I was just checking with you clever guys that im good to just follow the instructions on loads of your posts following the mini-me conversion with the engines I have hear. Cheers loads guys
Mark UK

:worthy:

Yes, the D16Z6 head is the right one. Follow the guides, and info in the forums and you'll be square.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 17 2005, 06:50 PM
Yes, the D16Z6 head is the right one. Follow the guides, and info in the forums and you'll be square.
[post=488018]Quoted post[/post]​

Cheers mate, you're a legend! :D

Sorry Just another quick question. It it the whole new dizzy I need to do the mini-me swap or just a new distributor cap? Cheers

Back