HELP ME I BLEW MY ENGINE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preludeguyinmd

I blew my engine in my 99 prelude with auto ss tranny. I was wondering if i could put a jdm h22 on my tranny and what do i need to do this. do i need to convert obd2 to obd1. I need to know what options i have with keeping the tranny. i know jdm h22's are cheaper. Someone please let me know what can bolt up to the auto ss tranny and any extra parts needed

Originally posted by preludeguyinmd@Sep 9 2005, 09:29 PM
I blew my engine in my 99 prelude with auto ss tranny. I was wondering if i could put a jdm h22 on my tranny and what do i need to do this. do i need to convert obd2 to obd1. I need to know what options i have with keeping the tranny. i know jdm h22's are cheaper. Someone please let me know what can bolt up to the auto ss tranny and any extra parts needed
[post=552161]Quoted post[/post]​

use only the long block of the jdm h22a engine, use your original manifolds, distributor, and also use a 96 up oil pump because it has the crank angle sensor mount on it.

yeah, get whatever H22 and convert THE ENGINE to OBD2 if it isn't already. Of course, starting as OBD2 would be better.

The Euro H22 is OBD2 isnt it? Best advice would be to buy that.

Back