1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me out of this mess

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by alex_b17a1, Apr 18, 2004.

1. alex_b17a1

alex_b17a1 Junior Member

I got a code (one flash) now if I am wrong go ahead and correct me but my code is o2 sensor. I just put a b16 in my 95 civic cx and I can not get rid of this code. I have it wired up and I have tried wiring it up a few different ways that people have told me before and still nothing. The o2 sensor its self is brand new. The weird thing is that when I clear the code by pulling the fuse or neg. bat. cable and then hook it back up, if I check the code immediatly the code is still there even before starting the car for the first time. I dont know where my problem lies but lots of input might help. Thanks guys and sorry for being long. And yes I have searched this many times

2. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

do you mean one flash as in #10 or #1, i thought #1(quick flash) means the ecu is bad.

3. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

No, one little flash is the O2. One long flash is a code 10.

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

When you say the CEL is still there before you start the car, you mean it comes on when you turn the key to asscessory, and stays on when you start the car? Are you doing this with the check connector jumped? If so, I think it keeps the code, you have to remove the jumper, reset ECU, and then start it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted