Help On a Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wpg_type_SiR

Hey doods im new herre and i just picked up an EK9 i was wondering what would be a good cheep reliable swap? i was thinkin B18c4? but thatd have to wait till ltha chash flows..so in the mean time i was talkin to sum freinds about swappin a d16 si head on the little dx, but heard of rev problem due to a non vtec motor with a vtec head? will it have problems? what kinda of hp gain would i find on it?
thanx
Justin-sane

I guess it kinda depends on what you consider cheap. You could definitely do the VTEC head on your SOHC, or you could look at an LS/VTEC, or a b16. What is your budget?

save up a little more $ and get a 96+ obd2 gsr swap. its gonna be winter soon anyways.

opps i added twice...not used ot this but yea my buddys running a GSR in his eg with nos and ita pullin 13.5 with a leakin H/G and shit headers...N e one know where i could fina a B18C4?
And What is A LS Vtec i heard of is b4? im new the the HONDA life :D like my sig show i had a respectable lightly moded probe that said "VTEC THIS" on tha back window...ooo the iorny lol but i love my honda and im new at it so pls vear with me wheni ask questions that yall prolly heard b4
my though it is a b series motor on a LS Tranny? with a c series bottom end? i dono help! :D
Justin-Sane

Back