Help pz!! My Engine light is ON!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MFG003

I have a 95 B18c1 gsr on a 93 civic. My engine lights just show it's reading
7 Throttle Position (angle) sensors
20 Electronic load detector - possible open or grounded circuit in ECU wiring.
21 VTEC spool solenoid valve circuit

First off do i have the code right..dumb questions but just in case.
Right now my car will idle funny, therefore when i try to accelerate it boggs and the engine cuts out before it catches and goooo again. IT REPEATS and it's pissin me off..

Now what can i do to help fix these problems? thx
fedworshippy.gif

throttle position sensor might be bad. also you may have a wiring mess in that car unless your running the wrong ecu but most b-series ecu's can work properly depending on obd1/obd2. find out what distributor your using and find out which obd it is and then check for the proper ecu. if all else fails, check the distributor cap and rotor inside. should be 3 bolts at most to take it off. that could also be your problem. ive had a similiar problem with my nissan altima and the dizzy cap and rotor were toasted.

Welll I check my ECU it's from a 95 gsr so ti's an odb2 right? I reset my ecu also and the only code thats showing up now it 20, which is the electrial problem i dont' know where that is. But i have a good feelin that my throttle position sensor is old and might need to replace. Can anyone post a previous forum on how to take it apart with pix and instructions. thx

Back