help swapping motors between two swapped rex's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1990whitecrx

ok here is the deal,my buddy has two crx's both si one is a 89 si with a b18c gsr motor and trans,,the other is a 90 si with a b18a1 and ls trans..so he said he will give me the ls motor and trans and the shell that the gsr is coiming out of if i help with the swap
emsmiled.gif
both cars run in their current state

NOTICABLE DIFFRENCES:

the gsr car has what looks like a green jumper harness at the p28 ecm..i would assume thats a obd1 conversion right? the gsr car has a hydo trans but allready using the adapter so that shout be as easy as unbloting the cable from the current car attaching cable to the new car right?

the b18a1 car looks to me like its running the factory d-series injectors?
cause the harness looks untouched and its running a pr4 a02 pcm,is that the stock si pcm?

since both harness look unhacked other then the jumper harness on the p28 donor car..how do i get the injectors to hook up in the obd o car when i install the jumper harness and p28 pcm? they look differnt or does that injector harness unplug and just plug the gsr injector harness in? thats where im confused

anything else im overlooking?? please help

Back