help with my b18b build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rhymeaj

i salvaged a head from an ls block i bought..the block is trash. i plan on boosting this and doing a mild build. looking for around 250-275whp. i plan on doing the head first as its..what i have right now sicne i need to search for a new block. i was planning on getting the head port and polished, can anyone reccomend some good valves,retainers and etc..also some good cams. as the block...if i find a cheap block in good conditon,i was thinknig of keeping it stock. any help or advice is appreciated..thanks

my budget...eh.im not looking to spend thousands...cause then id just do an h22 swap...my budget is somewhere between 1500-2000...for just building a motor..i have most of the turbo kit already

Blanco's advice FTW.
If you're not looking to spend thousands, FI is probably not your best bet.

It CAN be done, but you must do all the fab work yourself and know some people that can get you steals on decent parts.

what is in the turbo kit you put together?

it would be faster if you turboed compared to building the engine. with a good tune and reasonable boost you can keep within your budget.

i turboed my b18b1 for only around $600

Back