Help with my civic . please help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civicers

ok , so i have got a 1996 civic .
just now , i have been wondering if i am able to start it without its key ?
the thing is what happend is my dad has this car in his garage , but no key for it , it stands there for like 2 years now , he has no key for it tho ,
the doors are opened already , i can get in the car
anyone has a way how to start the car without its key ?
thanks alot.

there is a way but the best way would be to get the vin and go to the dealer to have a new key made for it.all you got to have is the vin and proof its yours and not stolen

yeah i know how , but can't tell you , best advice call a lock smith and have anew key made or remove the ingintion and replace with a new one

thing is the car is really old we dont have its documents or anything it just sits in our garage for years ,
i heard from some people that its not hard to start a civic and they send me to here
so anyone who can help me out ?

ok , so i have got a 1996 civic .
just now , i have been wondering if i am able to start it without its key ?
the thing is what happend is my dad has this car in his garage , but no key for it , it stands there for like 2 years now , he has no key for it tho ,
the doors are opened already , i can get in the car
anyone has a way how to start the car without its key ?
thanks alot.
its a 1996 civic its not that old if you dont have papers showing you own it maybe you need to get them im not about to teach you how to steal a car

wow the questions people ask and think that we are stupid. This fool sent me a pm asking for my IM or MSN messenger id i have ignored him as he didnt even say what he needed it for or what his problem was.

i dont know when they started putting chips in keys, but to get a new key for my civic it would cost me $80, so i am just gonna stick with the one i have. I have one made from walmart that can open the door but wont start the car

Back