1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with o2 sensor

Discussion in 'Integra' started by blewup91rex, Sep 3, 2008.

1. blewup91rex

blewup91rex New Member

i was changing my cat the other day and when i was unbolting it i forgot to unhook the o2 sensor and it pulled the wires out of the harness so i have the wires right on the sensor but i dont know what colors from the car goes where on the sensor help please emissions due tomorrow....its a 94 integra gsr

2. blewup91rex

blewup91rex New Member

????

3. blewup91rex

blewup91rex New Member

anyone know anything

4. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

o2 on the cat on a 94? I haven't worked on an integra, but I've got wiring diagrams out the ass. Now first off, I was under the assumption that because your OBD1 you only have 1 o2 and it's before the catalytic converter.... so I'm already wondering why you have one in the cat to begin with, then maybe I can find the appropriate diagram for ya. I also don't understand how you cant match up the wires from the car to the o2. There's only like 4 wires, and they're actually colored with polarity in mind (meaning I bet with some educated guesses, you could figure out which wire went where).

5. blewup91rex

blewup91rex New Member

That's where it is at in the front of the cat...on o2 i think its 2 black a green and a white....and im i don't think that any of them are similar on car but if you can find something i would so greatly appreciate it,thanks in advance

6. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

<p>
    </p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

I'm not at my house but why is it on the cat and not the header I wonder, like the rest I've seen...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted