help with tein suspention

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Car Tweaker

i have a 92 hatch with tien master driving HA coilovers there for dc2's but thats not why im having this problem anyways im trying to get the car even all around by measuring from the bottom of the frame to the floor but on my back right coilover there is no more adjustment to raise the car down, i ran out of threads to adjust, when on my other back coilover i can go down and up about 3 more inches it sites perfect right in the middle of the threads, its even all around now but like i said im on the last thread on my back right side and im guessing this is going to cause the car to not handle well at all, does ANYONE know why i have no more room to lower the car ? also im using 15's with 205/50 and the wheel isnt even tucked under the fender or anything

did you ever take off your rear lca (lower control arm), if so, make sure it isnt installed upside down.

theres no way that a control arm could be too old. It could however be bent. Maybe the bushings are so bad that the suspension geometry is that bad. Having the wrong spring is a probable cause.

Back