help with tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ewoodbj67

im new to all this and i was thinking about putting the f20c motor out of the s2000 in a civic and was wondering if there is any tranny that will bolt up to it like the on from the f20b motors so i can keep the car front wheel drive please help

nah doesn't work the f20c sits longitudinally from the way a f20b does, the f20c and f22c (s2000 engines) are completely unrelated to any other f-series engine/transmission

i kno the f20c sits longitudinally i was hoping a tranny will bolt up to it and turn it side ways like all the other front wheel drive cars

Heh, it dosen't quite work like that. :)

Nice i thought about sticking s2k drive train into a 510 once. But i didnt find a 510 for a good price. post some picks if you do it

that almost feels like overkill for a 510. although the number of sbc 510s out there is mind boggling, so i guess the f20c really isnt TOO strange.

you have to seen some of the motors that have stuck into a 510. I dont remmber the link but it was a tubbed out yellow 510 that was just cracked out. I did also find a white 510 with a s2k motor not sure if it was done..

There was a Turbo magazine with 2 510's and Silvia or Skyline drivetrain, I forget which exactly. Cool looking cars too :)

Back