Help!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh yeah, and be careful. the 3-year point is about the time when girls start getting retarded...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 8 2005, 11:43 AM
Get her a Mossberg 590 Marine coat.

LMAO, only you steve... only you

and for safetys sake i would strongly advise the blunt or glass smoking to be after the atv ride to the picnic site...

flowers, smoke, new glass piece, food, blanket, candles, music, alcohol and some of the new ky warming massage oil all at a romantic site and her heart will MELT...
[post=522610]Quoted post[/post]​

Or, Chloroform and some rope.

And the 3 year thing is VERY true. Relationships go to shit in patterns of 3. 3 days into it, 3 weeks into it, the first fight happens at 3 months, and so on. 3 years is about the time for the first serious "break-up" routine.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2005, 11:46 AM
oh yeah, and be careful. the 3-year point is about the time when girls start getting retarded...
[post=522612]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, she's WAY ahead of you...... she hit that point two years ago :lol:

I'm liking this ATV idea. Sounds good.

And Steve, I'm not sure I'm ready for the type of commitment a Mossberg 590 Marine coat entails, quite yet. But thanks for the input :p

SiLude: Thanks for the props.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2005, 11:46 AM
[post=522612]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree 110%. 3 and a half years with my ex. i just couldnt take it anymore. i guess highschool sweethearts and nothing more. but who gives a fuck, i'm leaving ct!!!! finally

and yeah, atv then blunt would make more sense, but it all depends on..., well i would smoke then ride, i dunno. just wear a helmet!

I'm only talking about if it were me. I think the gift of firearms are the most special presentations one can give another.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 8 2005, 11:55 AM
I'm only talking about if it were me. I think the gift of firearms are the most special presentations one can give another.

-> Steve
[post=522625]Quoted post[/post]​

until she gets mad at you and points the firearm in a direction it was never supposed to be pointed. worst case scenario though ofcourse

until she gets mad at you and points the firearm in a direction it was never supposed to be pointed. worst case scenario though ofcourse

this is exactly why i would never give a bitch a firearm... maybe a sling shot or something, but not a mossberg... jebus...

and def smoke AFTER you reach the destination... funniest thing i ever saw was my one friend blasting through an apple tree with a 4 wheeler, ripped the whole thing out of the ground, it was like midnight and we just kinda stood it back up propped up against other apple trees and peaced out...

and WTF? 3 years???
try one year... or maybe even six months...
bitches are about as stable as a diabetics blood sugar...
fuck em all...

still trying to think of something to make the atv trip even better...
you should bring a camera and take a pic if its near a scenic locale... then next year, you give her a big blown up framed pic of her at that spot the year before...
think ahead :)

A guy was talking to his friend at the bar, and he said, "I don't know what to get my girlfriend for our anniversary - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."

His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled." The guy decided to to his friend's advice.

The next day at the bar his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did,"

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

damn, you're in Canada. My cousin has a shop and he blows all the glass that they sell. I can get him to make you a custom one. Like I could have got him to make one in the shape of an ATV, could of packed it (with tobacco of course ;) :ph34r: ) on one end of the handle bars, the other end could be used as the carb, and the exaust could be the mouth piece. :D

damn, I just got an idea :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 8 2005, 01:34 PM
damn, you're in Canada. My cousin has a shop and he blows all the glass that they sell. I can get him to make you a custom one. Like I could have got him to make one in the shape of an ATV, could of packed it (with tobacco of course ;) :ph34r: ) on one end of the handle bars, the other end could be used as the carb, and the exaust could be the mouth piece. :D

damn, I just got an idea :lol: :ph34r:
[post=522752]Quoted post[/post]​

Great, now every bong I look at isn't even going to compare to that idea. That would be killer.

All you need to do is take her out to dinner.......
and then Take her to the malls and get her whatever she likes....

Now when you get home make sure, and i mean it...make sure you LICK it good.....and have nice LONG sex..I mean make LOVE... :p

THat usually works for me....and i've been with her for 7 years.. :p

Good luck to ya....AND

HAPPY ANNI....

here's MY idea.

take her for a nice walk in the cuts... like... out in the woods or something, set up a nice picnic with some great goodies and of course some of her cocktail of choice. once you've lavished her with attention and many compliments (haha) make love underneath the tree and get back in the car and go for a nice drive around that mountain (if there is one... i hope there is) and then give her a movie she likes (not necessarily a cheesy one) and go home and watch it with her.

of course the other 'gifts' are up to you... but a movie is a good one... hell, she might like something nice for her car, yea?

EDIT: while you're on your picnic, remember to reflect on the last 3 years, what you love about her still, stupid things you remember about when you first met or embarrassing moments... that's always nice. girls are cheesy no matter how tomboyish they seem. she may not act like she likes it, and just giggle a lot, but that means she DOES like it.

haha

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 8 2005, 01:37 PM
Great, now every bong I look at isn't even going to compare to that idea. That would be killer.
[post=522757]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: sorry

Back