Help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhatch

First off I am not talking about the valve I know where that is since i already replaced it... I was told that there is a plate somewhere on the intake manifold where I can adjust the Idle control, is what I was told... I have an obd0 b16 in my eg hatch and I can't find it on the intake manifold, anyone know where it is located????

Quoted post[/post]]
First off I am not talking about the valve I know where that is since i already replaced it... I was told that there is a plate somewhere on the intake manifold where I can adjust the Idle control, is what I was told... I have an obd0 b16 in my eg hatch and I can't find it on the intake manifold, anyone know where it is located????
never heard of a plate that you could adjust your idle with. they might be talking about the idle adjustment screw and that is on your throttle body. it uses a flat head screw driver, you can't miss it. that is only used for raising or lowering your idle. if your idle bounces up and down, adjusting that screw it isn't gonna do a damn thing. if it does bounce, try bleeding the head, you might have air in your system.

:werd:

Im willing to bet they are talking about the screw that will be just above your intake pipe.

Back