Here is one for you Simpson Freaks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I thought that Dr. Monroe died in the earlier seasons. On tonights episode he was there and said something like he was sick for a few years. I am right in thinking that he died a few years ago? If so which episode did it happen in?

I watched every single simpsons episode.....and cant remember when Dr. Marvin Monroe passed away.

Monroe was the shrink from Vienna.....

Yeah, he died. On the 200th episode extravaganza, they had a trivia question that was something like "What two simpsons characters died last season?" The answer was bleeding gums murphy and dr marvin monroe.

nope not quite so simple....

on tonite's brand new episode, Dr. Marvin Monroe was indeed alive, and he was quoted as saying

"I was just under the weather for a little white"

I didnt catch on because I'm on the West Coast, and we don't get the Simpsons untill 8pm cali time. This thread was created before that....

So there is indeed a timeline flaw in the Simpsons..

/nerd voice at the next simpson's cartoon artist convention:

"In episode #3356 Dr. Marvin Monroe is clearly stated as having died.
In episode #4684 Dr. Marvin Monroe was alive.

Yes, I remember them saying that both of them had passed away...I missed the one tonight, but I remember bleeding gums murphy dying.

yea i thought that bitch died but i guess they just left u to assume it or some crap and tthen said he was just sick for a while or some crap
simpsons are the best

Its mad funney that Gumms dies - hes doctor Hibberts brother lol who opperates on him.

Back