here she is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

here it is, i finally got my lazy ass around to getting a disc so i could put pics up. She still needs tuned, waitin on injectors and dpr out of toledo ohio to get their dyno going. ENJOY feedback is encouraged :thumbup:
s408de633927d2.jpg

s4083495b88b95.jpg

s4083498215faa.jpg

s407b821b641a1.jpg

s407b824ca3948.jpg

s407b829fd4696.jpg

s407b82bc68fdc.jpg

s407b93c0c8349.jpg

s407b83e0d4687.jpg

s407b834204e32.jpg

this is what she likes to do to axles
s407b830429827.jpg

friends mr2 in the back. yea thats a t67, and on the bench is aem standalone, wideband, etc...

mod list is as follows:

-94 integra ls (135kish) recently painted (year or so)
-optional skirts, type r rear bumper, shaved side moldings
-all power (sun roof, etc all the goodies)
-jdm h22a w/lsd (32kish compression reads 235 all the way)
-hasport mounts
-clutchmasters stage 3
-fidanza 8.5lb flywheel
-gator axles
-black rota circut8s
-parada 2s
-apexi n1 catback (2.5 from turbo back including cat)
-gsr leather interior
-type r dash, cluster, console, trim
-auto meter boost, air/fuel, fuel press.
-lowered on skunk2 touring springs/kyb gas 4-way adjustables
-f-max manifold
-turbonetics t3/60-1
-custom ic piping by me
-spearco ic
-hks ssqv
-manual boost controller
-hondata stage 4b
-just ordered 860 injectors (over kill but hella good deal on them :thumbup:)
-relocated battery

bad order but i listed as i thought of things, and there is more, i'll add that i can't think of right now. As for little things, i kept p/s cause i can ha. I fabracated a bunch of stuff on the car. I may possibly sell or trade but i dunno yet

fuckin SICK as all hell man. Black Teg=sleeper in its bestestness...

Fidanza only had an 8.5 lb flywheel for it tho? Jamie showed me one for the Si at 7.5 lbs. Oh well, kick some ass. :)

they might have had lighter, but i got the clutch and flywheel as a package deal for 600 brand new which is quite a steal. I kinda wish i woulda got a 12lber though cause its not easy to drive this car ha

lookin great!! moving to the proper forum though..

oops

not sure on the hp, being tuned by a great tuner and set up is solid so i'm thinkin about 300whp give or take

Originally posted by hybridsol@Apr 13 2004, 01:53 AM
they might have had lighter, but i got the clutch and flywheel as a package deal for 600 brand new which is quite a steal. I kinda wish i woulda got a 12lber though cause its not easy to drive this car ha

holy shit that is a deal, good catch then. :D

blur out your front plate. With a mod list like that, theives will take notice. And dont think it doesn't happen in the midwest. Up here in michigan, my freind had his Turboed LS teg stolen right out in front of his house, and he lives in a nice town.

Very nice. IF you ever get traction, you'll run 12's easily with that setup.

revolution8k, I am sure jamie showed you the one for a b-series. Remember his is an h22. H22's are bigger so there parts will be a tad bigger/heaiver.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 13 2004, 02:06 AM
blur out your front plate. With a mod list like that, theives will take notice. And dont think it doesn't happen in the midwest. Up here in michigan, my freind had his Turboed LS teg stolen right out in front of his house, and he lives in a nice town.

Very nice. IF you ever get traction, you'll run 12's easily with that setup.

Yeah...it does happen up here...bastards stole shit out of my car right in front of my house in 02.

revolution8k, I am sure jamie showed you the one for a b-series. Remember his is an h22. H22's are bigger so there parts will be a tad bigger/heaiver.

Didn't think about that...guess that makes sense. :p

Call me James...hell it's one syllable, you won't have to shorten it to J.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 13 2004, 02:09 AM
looks good..... except for that POS deltagate

ha i knew you'd have something to pick at. I actually haven't had any probs with the deltagate, but i'm only at 7psi now, we'll see when it goes to 12

fixed the plate, thanks for the idea, and shes garage kept so no one go gettin any ideas

i hope this is an inspiration to all to sell body kits and underbody lights, and buy a motor haha

Back