here she is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude DO NOT RUN YOUR CAR WITH THAT WASTEGATE!

they are known engine killers they suck ass very very not trust worthy in other words RUN!!!!!!!!

Also check out some of the options MSD offers when you start running higher boost atlest in my case I found that my spark was not up to the task

p.s also unless you're dealing with inline pro get yourself a nice auto boost controller manual ones are pretty shitty and unless you're inline pro I try to stay away from them

stock ignition is good to like 400hp,i think all i'll need is wires i'm not to worried, and i've been runnin the delta gate with no problems, opens at 7psi stays open, don't lose or gain any boost at all

stock ignition is good to like 400hp

a stock ignition if it is rather new sure depending on how old your motor is as with your car it can vary

I ran into issus at 10+ PSI I also had some stumbles at idle due to a crappy ignition

as far as the wastegate goes you are putting a lot of money into a piece of shit that could cost you your whole motor

thats like building your house over top a swamp with crappy wood for supports and saying "well so far they have held up just fine...."

just remember when you start making more power "even more so since you have a stock motor!" little tiny things can make for VERY BIG PROBLEMS I've put major money into my civic and could have saved a shit load if I did not over look the little things

your wastegate is in no way one of the little things Im talking about.... it's a BIG THING look at your car as a grenade Your wastegate + more power = pulled pin its only a matter of time

i'm not anywhere close to a noob so please don't talk to me like i don't know what i'm talkin about, i've done my reasearch, i've been around the scene for quite a while, i'm not worried about the wastegate. If they were that shitty then no one would have them, and they'd prly be discontinued. Its not like tials are flawless, i've heard of them having problems also. i admit i've seen deltagates with more problems but oh well

hybridsol is because i've gotta del sol with a b16a also and i've had that way before the teg

I don't know of one person using a deltagate anymore everyone that has used them in the past has had major issues with them

Im talking about people I know in person

its your car do as you wish

:worthy: :driver: When can I take her out for a spin, huh? HUH?

These would be the stages of me driving your car.

Outside Car - :drool:
Indside Car - :eek:
Taking off from line - :eek2:
Turbo Spooling - :eek3:
After drive - :thumbsup:

dude you seriously need to ditch the deltagate man. PPPLLLEEAAASSEEE listen man. no one here is trying to shit you. Jeffie i know excatly what you are saying bro. My motor blew up cause of that peice of shit wastegate. My boost spiked to 19 psi and there she went. just do yourself a favor and get a 38 mil tial. Your gonna save yourself a lot of money in the long run. As jeffie said tho, its your car.

Post pics of it outside fralicking (sp?) with the ITR's, GSR's, Civic's, etc... I'm compiling a bunch of pics/vids to make a slideshow sort of thing... i dunno I just want pictures of the car in the daytime.. so post more.

And why is your name hybridsol? you should be BoostedGSRwitSol

hybridsol because i have a b16 delsol, had it before the teg.
summer pics and everything will come after the tune. I had it out today, did a good (well the best possible) afc hack tune, got my gators in, took it out and beat on it a little, fast as hell, no traction 1,2 starts grabbin 3rd. deltagate opened up fine everytime i hit 7psi didn't spike at all didn't drop boost at all. The reason i don't feel like gettin a tial is because 1. the deltagate is working fine ( its the second gen model not the first anyways) 2. if i get a tial i'll never be able to sell the deltagate if they are so bad, so i'd be like a waste of money 3. There are many people that haven't had probs with them, and i guess i'm one of them 4. i'm running it open to the atmosphere, i can hear it when it kicks in, and if i don't hear it all i have to do is let off the gas.

oohh btw car is an ls not a gsr, i just basically made it into a gsr/prelude hybrid itr whatever, theres a little bit of everything in this car

Car is awesome...when I first saw it it reminded me of the Mustang I had in high school...

I had a black Mustang and my best friend had a black GTI... we removed all the pinstripes, blacked out or removed all the chrome and had dark ass tint just like that.

We'd ride around at night with no lights......cars were practically invisible at night.. hehe

I love the sleepers :thumbsup:

btch2.gif

Back