Here's a Holy Sh*t Article For You

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Click Here

Amazing article about a 93 year old man who hit a pedestrian (they found a leg at the scene) and drove 3 miles with it in the windshield.... read the last sentence, I can't wait to be old.

Parker told officers he thought a body fell from the sky. Police say he will probably not face criminal charges, because he was unaware he was in an accident.

I swear, I didn't see that dead body lodged in my windshield and bleeding all over my dash.

WTF??? Where the hell was he going? Even if the body DID fall from the sky, where the hell was this old man taking it???

if you are old enough and senile enough that you don't notice that you

a ) Hit a living person
b ) Are driving with said person stuck in your windshield

then it's doubtful you'd notice something as insignificant as a stop sign, traffic light or other vehicles. I mean fuck that shit, you can't tell me you didn't notice a body stuck in your windshield. There is a serious problem if you don't see a corpse that is less than 2 feet from your head.

You know he was fucked up on some oxycontin or something. Thats why old people shouldnt drive, they are all high on pain pills

They should just be given an eye exam, a driving test, and an avoiding human bodies course every year.

Wow .. wen i get old ima plat the stuipidy of that old man.. ima hit sum 1 i hate and be like o i didnt knw i thought i hit a deer .

Back