Here's One For E

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
peskyf2.jpg

1st car is a lotus exige :worthy:
theres a pair of them that do track days with me ......... 200hp 1700lbs :drool:
and one of them is for sale ...... anyone know how much i can get for a kidney?????

2nd car is the lotus 340R
190hp 1250lbs :drool:

god i fucking love those cars

Beyond more power, how does the Exige differ from the Elise?

Iquark -- that is a swap kit that is available from aftermarket companies

GSRCRXsi -- basicly the whole car is aluminum, CF, or fiberglass, it also has little to no frilly options
heres a pic of the chasis of an elise
elise_chassie_web.jpg

heres a pic of the interior... notice that there is virtually NOTHING in there
elisek4.jpg

lsvtec -- the exige has a full hard top instead of the removable targa top of the elise... there is a "window" that covers the engine compartment, instead of the flat rear of the elise... slightly more agressive aerodynamics... blah blah blah
heres a really good article about the car
http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/seri...xige/exige.html

I have seen one in person at a carshow. Tiny is a big word for this thing. A del sol could run them over. They are basicly a big go-kart with a bigger engine in it. I would take one of those any day over a skyline/ferrari, porsche, lambo.......

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 28 2003, 09:59 PM
I have seen one in person at a carshow. Tiny is a big word for this thing. A del sol could run them over. They are basicly a big go-kart with a bigger engine in it. I would take one of those any day over a skyline/ferrari, porsche, lambo.......

:werd: I saw a red race prepped (supposedly, according to the dealer) elise w/ the B18c5. Almost let go in my pants right there in front of it. All kinds of murcielagos and modenas and arnages around and I was stuck on the elise. I'd take that car over anything.

my dream car....lotus...ahhhh makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside don't it?

Back