Here's one for Jeffie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
A Honda CBR 600f4i destroying a modified 03 Cobra. =)

Cobra vs 600f4

CBR: 7

2003 Cobra: 2

Sorry it was an honerable post, but man, Wow what a race.

Bike that probably run's atleast 12's stock, and a car that can maybe hit a high 12's with a good driver.

And there was a point to this thread may I ask?

Bikes are known to be WAY faster then car's stock. It just takes a good driver to get them doing the times they were meant to.

Sorry, I personally thought it was common knowledge not to fuck with bikes.

Jeffie Likes bikes, and Domeskilla has experience with 03 Cobras...hence the name of the post.

I figured since everyone on this board hates Ford as much as they hate Hondas, any and everyone might like to see an 03 Cobra get wasted.

and that 03 cobra wasn't Stock, it dyno'd 543 hp, good for low 12s.

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Jan 20 2004, 10:33 PM
niiiiice. btw rev, what is your av, and can i see it any larger?

It's Chevy's little thing...it says REVOLUTION and I chopped in a shitty looking 8k underneath it. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 20 2004, 10:30 PM
Jeffie Likes bikes, and Domeskilla has experience with 03 Cobras...hence the name of the post.

I figured since everyone on this board hates Ford as much as they hate Hondas, any and everyone might like to see an 03 Cobra get wasted.

and that 03 cobra wasn't Stock, it dyno'd 543 hp, good for low 12s.

i have a Ford and i dont hate it <_<

No TPP, you have a Mazda in a Ford shell....but hell even the body is a Mazda bodyshell.

cool video I was hoping they had some track time see who would pull off the best lap times

red my sig for the F4i power

just shows power to weight is everything

btw one mag reviewed the F4i as 10.6 in the 1/4 fully stock WITH a good rider

almost every newer sport 600cc bike will break into the 10s stock

anybody here owns a R1...?

.... whats the fastest motorbike in the market right now...

the best bike vs car movie I saw was with a supra and some 1200 bike....supra kicked some ass......But now that I think about it some more I like the one with the firebird vs the lil tricked out scooter....hahaha! Now that was great!!!!

Originally posted by dvus1@Jan 21 2004, 03:34 AM

gsx-r hybusa 1300

God, I *HATE* how blowers sound! It reminds me of the noise your engine makes on a really cold day when you first start it up. Ugh.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 21 2004, 09:51 AM
not exaclty breaking news, bikes are fast.

But all the Vette owner has to do is sverve left and he'll win :lol:

:unsure:

i thought it was a mustang??

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 21 2004, 06:01 AM-->
@Jan 21 2004, 03:34 AM

gsx-r hybusa 1300

fastest bike right now.... Im not sure its been the Busa but the ZX12R is sick fast as with the new R1 making 184HP

past few years busa fastest 0 to top end bike right now.... have to wait till the reviews are out on the new bikes =)

just remember any of the newer bikes are all within each other speed wise when under 120MPH its all up to the rider

a 600cc sport bike will EAT a busa on backroads due to weight/size a 600cc bike will hang with a busa in the straights till 120ish busa has a very sick topend due to the extra 700cc

as always it comes down to the rider

new R1 is sick Suzuki needs to watch out the Busa is an old bike now going on I believe 5 years its time suzuki steps it up

Suzuki was working on a factory turbo charged 1300cc busa motor on a naked bike total badass! to bad I doubt it will ever make it to the showroom floors

Back