hey guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
[inappropriate] I thought he would have responded by now. Perhaps his hands are too full of cock to type. [/inappropriate]

[inappropriate] I thought he would have responded by now. Perhaps his hands are too full of cock to type. [/inappropriate]

he can type just fine. it's his mouth that's always full.

Well, all his other threads ended up talking about how he liked to get stabbed in the pooper, so why should this one be any different? :shrug2:

no, that still counts as on topic, im surprised this isnt about putting new windows in a house yet or something. lol.
Thats what Im saying. Why should this thread be of anything other than Injens homoness. Its just wrong for one of his threads to not be full of fairies.
godu.jpg

i guess i just see all of this differently, being the only person on the board that actually knows troy in person.

you're all douchebags. just so you know.

I suppose I can see how he would get frustrated if EVERY post he makes gets turned into something gay-related.

It is the internets though.

I suppose I can see how he would get frustrated if EVERY post he makes gets turned into something gay-related.

It is the internets though.

he didn't even get pissed off about something gay related.

1 post was about getting his license. (since he has been driving illegally for 6 years, it's a very legit point)

and mine about getting 1 good car. (he asked about getting a mini-truck, thus open for discussion)

if the kid had a job and a drivers license, nobody would say shit about it. i don't care if his favorite food is cock sandwich, i'm not concerned. but if you dont' do shit right, then post about it on the internet, expect harsh feedback.

Exactly. Someone mentioned BRYON earlier in the thread...the trisexual. Well everyone knew he was gay to some extent and no one ever made fun of him. You know why? Because he knew his stuff, listened to people's advice, and gave good advice in return.

Ya almost everyone made posts about how Injen (Troy) is gay. He NEVER actually stood up for himself and no one really stood up for him either. I guess my perception was that it was a running joke that didn't bother him that much.

Look, this is a lesson in relationships for him. If people do little things that bother you, you HAVE to speak up. Otherwise, they will break you down bit by bit until you explode, like now.

He cites the minitruck and the license threads as being his reason for leaving but it is clearly erosion of self due to repeated and constant gay bashing. He's not gay, and he should have just told us it was annoying and that we should fuck off.

I can assure you, I would not have posted repeatedly on this forum if EVERYTHING I said became open to homosexual scrutiny and interpretation. I would have either told you all to fuck off, or I would have left after the first day because I don't take shit like that.

i wasnt even giving him shit or picking on him...

all i said was...
did you get your fucking license yet??

perhaps purchasing ANOTHER vehicle you cant legally drive isnt the best direction to go in

maybe i was giving him a little bit of shit... but seriously he has been driving around illegally for way too damn long.... and complaining about all of the shit he cant do because he cant legally drive...
i was just trying to make sure his priorities were at least somewhat in the correct order (ie: get license, then worry about a vehicle)

as stated above, he is 21 and doesnt have a drivers license (or at least didnt have one until VERY recently)

i did a search for all posts by him containing the word "license"
the last time he has posted anything with that word, prior to the other day, was January 12, 2010 in the "April 24th" thread

and even if i dont have my DL by then i will still be driving..
but im hoping to have the sol registered and my license by that time

it is pretty clear that he did not have a drivers license at that point

the next post that he makes containing the word "license" was replying to my post quoted above in his "minitruck??" thread on April 9, 2010

license is already taken care of..now back to the minitrucks..

at no point did he mention or announce on here that he had his license... not that he has to... but he did make sure that it was common knowledge that he did not have one... so maybe if he wanted people on here to know that he did finally get one, and stop giving him shit about not having one, then he could have made it known... or he could have kept his mouth shut in the first place and no one would have known or thought otherwise

whatever... doesnt really matter

so if at some point in the past 3 months he finally managed to get his license, then bravo!! its about damn time...

go get whatever the hell kind of vehicle you want... get it registered and insured and go legally drive all over the damn place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back