hey whats up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gotnos2

Im not new to hondaswap... I just have a new name.. my old name was civiconroids.. for the old old people, i had a white rhd eg hb.. Im now working on building a rhd EK hb... so whats up.. and talk to you all soon...

gotnos2 said:
Im not new to hondaswap... I just have a new name.. my old name was civiconroids.. for the old old people, i had a white rhd eg hb.. Im now working on building a rhd EK hb... so whats up.. and talk to you all soon...
tell B, i'm sure he'll merge your accounts if you ask him nicely lol

HAHA... thats funny... thanks... and there will be no ball playing here...

hey B16racer... My buddy just got a 4 year contract with UFC... i went to his live fight in vegas it was sweet..

Seany-izzle said:
are you going to tell us his name?
lol :werd: what's his name?

I'm eventually going to get back into Muay Thai and from there we'll see if I can start wrestling. My aunt's husband's brother trains with Tito Ortiz so i'm gonna go see what's up with them:D I was actually supposed to go with my aunt's husband, his brother, Tito and the rest of "Team Punishment" if that's what you wanna call them, for UFC 60 but my aunt's husband's mom ended up passing away from cancer a week before the fight.

My goal isn't to get into the UFC though. I just want to continue what I started.

Back