Heys guys need some input on Block Builders

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96coupeb18

Ok here is the deal I was thinking , I want to get my GSR B18C1 block, decked out before I put the turbo on it, the hell with it, if I am going to do it I wanna do it right , I need a ton of input on this , where are some shops that you guys recommend to Assemble a B18C1 block , as well sleeved it that has good pricing, also I would like to get the crank balanced, polished and knife edged. Any input, sites and suggestions will definetly be appreciated thanks guys!!!

Just start searching the site for shops that people have used...

BUT

I would recommend Intercrew (obviously)- the number is in my sig. Give them a call. You might also want to check out Import Builders.

check out kdx extreme in so cali. they build a b20/vtec for my friend and i'm picking up my b18c next week. their

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 2 2003, 06:07 PM
if ur gunna do all that to the head, and ALREADY get it sleeved u might as well get it bored to a 2.2L or 2.0L.

Good luck boring to 2.2L on a B block- it's not possible with a stock crank.

I'm not sure where you are located. We're East Coast, I just started using a new guy that does incredible work for a veryyy reasonable price. we are subbing out all of our stuff to him from now on. e-mail me if you like. moto1320@yahoo.com

Back