1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HF Manifold used for a turbo manifold...

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Luis998, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

I am just wondering if anyone has used the HF manifold for a turbo manifold before and had any success with it. I'm planning to use it for my EK hatch Y7 build.

From what has been explained to me by Calesta, the adapter plate has to be offset by thirty degrees or something like that in order to be able to retain a/c. One, I do not yet know which side, left or right, it would have to be offset to (I would guess away from the power steering) two, has anyone ever had the plate made and three, does anyone know where they might make the plates?

Thanks for the info all. I'm a tad bit confused on this.

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

In that specific application with the turbo you want to use. :)

3. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

Here's some info:

Adapter Plate Tech

The "HF Manifold"

You might want to try 'clocking' the turbo as well. But not knowing the specifics of your install, I'm speaking pretty generally here.

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

5. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I would rep you but for some odd reason, my dad's "super computer" hates the rep feature and won't even bring it up. haha

A guy at work offered to do this for me, but now I'm scared that something might go wrong. Perhaps it's my inexperience with boost or anything like this. He is qualified to make these...I think...I just don't want anything to go wrong. If it did, I would promptly log onto fjdistributors.com and thusly order a manifold from there. haha

Thank you once again for the info. I'm printing this stuff as soon as I get to my place. I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted