Hi All Newbie To The Board

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the board here. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. My name is Scott. I learned about your board through HondaSwaps main man Pissedoffsol. He's lives in a neighboring town near me. I have a shop in Newington CT called Triple Digit Motorsports. I've been in the import scene for many years with my 91 Talon AWD. (the enemy :ph34r: ) Last year I bought my first honda, my EK4 hatch and fell in love with it. It started out to be my daily driver with just a Mugen style kit, Advan wheels, Tein suspension and a 75 shot of kool aid. (didn't care about my D16 hehe ) I had so much fun, quickly the car turned into a CRVtec frankenstein NA car with all the bolt ons, cams, Top Fuel parts from Japan, etc... and before I even finished that, I said screw it and did forged internals, turbo cams, turbo kit, full JDM look interior, race seats, etc... I'm finishing up the car now and expect some good fun times outta it. I hope I get the chance to meet all you New England and Northeast US people sometime. Check out some of my pics in gallery 290 and 291

ooooooo ::claps:: nice ride :) welcome to the board man, i hope we dont scare you away... we can be weird at times :D anyway... i hope you like the place, welcome aboard!
Zac

happydance.gif
Howdy....
awesomework.gif
nice ride mang.

you guys better be nice to him =) he's gonna need it after I smoke him at drag day this year :) :) :) :) :) :)

hehe

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Feb 25 2003, 07:49 PM
Pissedoff Bring it, don't sing it! ;) :moon:

lmao

IB built gsr/t vs i'm assuming crvtec/t (if not, fill me in)

Good luck B. :rolleyes:

Yea hehe...

We're just playin around. We've been talking online and basically you're right...

Sol/GSR built turbo and CX hatch/CRVtec built turbo

We both win! haha :lol:

Hey CRX-YEM. You must know me from somewhere knowing I used to have a Supra. Do I know you?

p.s. Thanks all for the nice words.

lol FU bri...

crx-yem is dennis... is on the pike board

I've just seen a lot of stuff posted on neforums or thepike.net
about supras, and TDM.

put 2 + 2 together and it's easy to figure out .

Back