Hi! i think i found a ricer onboard!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

nismogod

just thought i'd bring this up. a certain member, b16ahatch, decided he was mad at me and resorted to explicit name callin. just thought i'd let any and everyone in on the message! thanks fro stoppin by! :D

b16ahatch: Hey asshole the reason i havent built my head is cause there is no need to on a honda fucktard. head flows great out of the box. and as far as axels go, my buddy makes 525whp and is still running on stock axels. learn your shit before you open your mouth you fucking cunt hair.

my reply: hey skippy, i didn't call you profane names once, now grow up, back your shit, and anyone that knows anything or everything will shut up. you still didn't answer any of my questions. head flows fine, parts are not as great as head flo. and as far as axels, i call bullshit. cause i know an H22A supercharged aint doin any 525hp and snapped some axels in my buddys hatch. and i aint talkin stock. again, more of the "my buddy" garbage. either way, no reason to resort to name calling, especially profane name calling. just shows lack of intelligence. have a nice night. have a nice night.

just so you know, i added our convo to the members lounge. spanks happy.

Sincerely,
Travis

honda heads do flow well ... always room for improvement though

and as for axles ... its kinda a roll of the dice... some cars put 250 to the wheels and break them... some cars put 500+ to the wheels and have no problems .... its odd :shrug2:

:concur: name calling is pretty uncalled for most times though

:blink: I'm with E...it's a case by case basis. I know a guy making 545 hp in an EGT in Florida that ran an 11.22 on his stock axles. :worthy:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 8 2004, 08:56 AM
:blink: I'm with E...it's a case by case basis. I know a guy making 545 hp in an EGT in Florida that ran an 11.22 on his stock axles. :worthy:

Thats gonna screw the car up real bad if he breaks those axles, screw up the spindles :blah: and so on..

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Feb 8 2004, 12:50 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 8 2004, 08:56 AM

Thats gonna screw the car up real bad if he breaks those axles, screw up the spindles :blah: and so on..

if someone has the money to build a drag car like that i dont think money is a problem.

but you are right. :)

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Feb 8 2004, 12:50 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 8 2004, 08:56 AM

Yup. Dunno whats goin on though, he hasn't updated his page in forever.

Originally posted by nismogod@Feb 8 2004, 01:32 AM
just thought i'd bring this up. a certain member, b16ahatch, decided he was mad at me and resorted to explicit name callin. just thought i'd let any and everyone in on the message! thanks fro stoppin by! :D

b16ahatch: Hey asshole the reason i havent built my head is cause there is no need to on a honda fucktard. head flows great out of the box. and as far as axels go, my buddy makes 525whp and is still running on stock axels. learn your shit before you open your mouth you fucking cunt hair.

my reply: hey skippy, i didn't call you profane names once, now grow up, back your shit, and anyone that knows anything or everything will shut up. you still didn't answer any of my questions. head flows fine, parts are not as great as head flo. and as far as axels, i call bullshit. cause i know an H22A supercharged aint doin any 525hp and snapped some axels in my buddys hatch. and i aint talkin stock. again, more of the "my buddy" garbage. either way, no reason to resort to name calling, especially profane name calling. just shows lack of intelligence. have a nice night. have a nice night.

just so you know, i added our convo to the members lounge. spanks happy.

Sincerely,
Travis

what was said to make him call you a cunt hair... you said something to him before that message what was that?

Originally posted by nismogod@Feb 8 2004, 02:32 AM
just thought i'd bring this up. a certain member, b16ahatch, decided he was mad at me and resorted to explicit name callin. just thought i'd let any and everyone in on the message! thanks fro stoppin by

Oh NOEEEESSSSSEEEE!!!!111!1111o8709q8465r079bv7!!!!! He tEh USeD TEH P0++Ym0uF!!!

Oh wait, this is where I'm supposed to care? You probably deserved it, you mouth breathing sludge fuck.

OMGHI2U2!!!1! :wub:

yikes, more name calling. shiza. i had said something to him before. i was questioning him on a couple things about his car, turbo trim, boost pressure, compression.. yada yada yada, forma prior post about him beatin another car in a race. mostly because the build he has or claims to have, whichever it is, i was thinking of doing. just outta curiousity, where's that guy in florida and what color is his car. i live near orlando speed world and if he's ever out there i'd probly see him <regular visitor>. And you are correct, some times parts work better then others, consistancy can't ever turely be kept. especially in mass production. and loco honkey, obviously some people cared, cause they did post about it. o well.

Originally posted by nismogod@Feb 7 2004, 06:21 PM
bet u can't beat a flying vagina! ha! you got owned! shiza. lol. how come you haven't done any valve train yet and you have all those other mods. since of course, now ima pick your shit apart. considering i almost built an engine to those same specs. Ferrea for upper rebuild tho. keep it up, i repeat....you=====> :mullet:

i would in turn call you an asshole if you said shit like this to me :nobreed:

stop the chit with this guy already, shit. i'd hate to see him leave because all of you are being assholes about it. stop hating. stop being jealous. even if it isn't his car, BOO-FUCKIN-HOO. leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back