Hi Need Help new to the civic seen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gav311

Hi i have just bought a civic ek with a honda h22a convershion half done the wireings all dne just got to drop the motor in will it be any good any advise be great

First off, it's not a scene. Do you see any emo faggots around here? It's about modifying your car to your liking, not trying to fit in with a bunch of cock slobbering faggots.

Tell us what you have so far for parts, what the extent of your knowledge is, etc. Pictures are worth a thousand words. If you can't post pictures yet, go and introduce yourself in the members lounge and get your post count up so you can. I'm not positive if you need a minimum for posting pictures, I can't recall.

hi well i am george i have never driven a honda hence the question and i no modding cars totally persanal but the civic i have purched is a civic ek but its had a convershion to a h22a engine just needs the engine and gear box how will the car handel has any one done this convershion before can any one shed any light on this i cant find how to upload pics either

Back