hi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why are you so secretive about what state you live in?

As far as insurance goes I didn't have a license and they insured me (without the license) then covered me when this bitch sideswiped me when I had the Accord, then I traded the Accord in for the shitvic.

How old are you anyway? My guess is 17-18 or younger, correct me if I'm wrong. I only say this young cause your mentality is that of a teenagers.

I'm guessing you have an Si? Did you destroy the K banger that was in it? If you didn't why would you swap it for another K>

Maybe I'm completely off on something here.....

i didn't mean to be "secretive"... sorry. and no, i just turned 20. I didn't destroy the "k banger" that was in it, i love the car and i don't beat on it. thanks for your help

Right, I mean it's great that you have the money available to just be able to pay stuff off, but you also have to actually fix these problems. What good is a tricked-out car if you have no license and/or insurance?

you're right! i just hope that there is some way that i can get around this.. i won't drive it without insurance! i just really hope this works out, and im not stuck without a lisence.. im just heartbroken i can't drive it now :(

you're right! i just hope that there is some way that i can get around this.. i won't drive it without insurance! i just really hope this works out, and im not stuck without a lisence.. im just heartbroken i can't drive it now :(

Yeah, that really does suck man, just be patient with it all and do everything you need to do and it will get worked out eventually...

Back