hid were ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
ok i wont to get some 6500k hid with the purple tint but xenon depot is sold out and there back ordered. does anyone else know were i can get a good brand that has the 6500k purple tint hid kit. i wont to spend 150-390 bucks on this

I have a buddy that sells them. I believe the 6000K ones are just over 200 shipped. I bought a set of 8000K's for 250. I will send him a message quick. What bulb are you converting? Are you ready to buy now, I assume yes?

Edit: 6000K has a slight blue tint, VERY slight. 8000K looks more blue right from the first glance. Slightly less light output then the 6000K's but they're still bright as hell! :)

well there going in a rsx so i think they are h1 but see if he has 6500k if you dont mind

cool i realy hope he has the 6500k purpler hue thats what im looking for ill cross my fingers lol

They are so worth the money. I always knocked them saying its a waste of loot, but they really make the night driving awesome! I live in the mtn's, it gets fuckin dark and its loaded with deer. The HID's not only point the lil bastards out well but they scare them off :p

I'm not sure on these. I believe the bulbs and balasts are a 1yr warranty. I'll get all the info from him :)

dude i just got a real sweet deal i couldnt turn down, but i just didnt to keep you hanging but thanks for your help i will return the favor one day im sure

get the green tint!!! does your rsx have a projector housing?? you'll just be blinding people by putting hid's in a conventional headlight housing.

Back