High Velocity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Incredib1e

They are a street performance shop in Queens NY and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them. Let me know. Thanks a lot.

OK nevermind I don' t think I'm going to deal with this guy. I kept telling him I would like a 96-98 B18b so I wouldn't have to deal with the rewiring of OBD2b. He tells me that 97 up is OBD2 and I don't know what I"m talking about.

So I search the reference here and find the engine specs and show it to him. He says he doesn't care, most of the people online don't know shit. He's been doing this since he was 13 and knows what he's talking about.

So I said fuck it.

He's close. OBDII = '96 + on EVERY car sold in the US. It's a federally mandated requirement.

WTF i dont get it? are you just trying to get a motor from him or you want him to swap it? why do you have to worry about the wiring if he does the swap? I say let him get the 97 engine, then try and whire it up the rigth way and when he does not and wont fix it sue his ass and get the swap for free ;)

Na I was gonna have him do the swap for me, but he quoted me a price of 3500 dollars for a B18b swap. So he was like charging me 2000 to install. Then I just told him to get me the motor and he started arguing with me because he kept trying to sell me a 2001 motor and I told him it would be easier for me if he could get me a 96-98. Then he started arguing with me about the OBD. So i just said fuck it I'll deal with someone else.

Back