higher than stock CC injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
ok, lets say your application would normally require 350cc injectors

what happens if you put in 440cc injectors?

it will just run the injectors at less than full load right?

like if you have a stock ecu, lets say a P13 on an H22, and you should have 350cc saturated, but instead you have 440cc, will you run too rich or will the ecu get the o2 value and tell the injector to tone it down?

A difference that small would'nt matter, and the stock ECU/O2 would compensate just fine. It would work like a champ.

Now if you were to try 850 or 1000cc injectors, you might have a little trouble.

yeah...i dont see any problem with that. those injectors should work fine with the stock setup if you are looking at upgrading a little bit at a time.

well i need OBD2 saturated H22 injectors but honda wants like 100 a piece

440 RC's are only 280 shipped...

anyone ever use RC's?
do they use stock injector clips? or do they come with their own?

how large can i go with the stock ecu? 540's?
i plan to go turbo in the long run

if you put 440's in there with no real mods or tuning, it will run rich as fuck. you will have to tune it to get the duty cycle down and afrs back in the right place. the ecu wont be able to compensate that much.

moving from a 240 to a 310 with no adjustments is PUSHING it. it shouldn't be done, but can be done. thats a difference of 29% larger injector.

going from a 350 to a 440 is a difference of 26%, so its slightly smaller, but its still a lot of extra fuel.

there is no such thing as an RC obd2 injector.
injectors are either peak/hold or saturated.

RC injectors use OBD1 style clips.
you will need to cut/paste these on.

I have a set for sale.... see my classifieds post :)

if you plan to go turbo in the future, you have two options.
spend money twice on injectors
or buy the biger injectors now (750's come in saturated) and convert over to an obd1 p72, socket it, and get a crome program on there for an h22 motor with the injector multipler in place to tone down the large injectors

1992-96 Prelude VTEC Peak and hold 345cc
1997-up Prelude VTEC Saturated 280cc

ok, the car is a 95 integra, so i am already running OBD1 injecor clips, so RC's should be plug and play right?
i am also not running a resistor box...

i plan to run a P28, converted auto to manual, with no EGR, knock, or IAB...

so since i'm gonna need a chip anyway i should prob go with a decent sized injector to support NA and then boost...

but i can prob only put out 300 on the H22, maybe 350 to the crank before i would need sleeves and internals and i am definately not going that route...

so what size should i get to support stock internal boost levels?

and where's your for sale thread damn it
lol
looking now

550's should be more than enough for 300whp. you might want to go to 650's to be safe.

your integra harness will plug into the RC's... not like stock, but they plug in :)

my for sale thread is called "the last of my honda parts" or something like that.... but you don't need them anyway

Back