HIN vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is it with ricers and techno, its like trans ams and mullets with REO speedwagon or stix, or Escalades with brothers and rap, mercedes with middle-aged business men and James Taylor.
musical stereotypes are fun.

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Jul 2 2003, 11:46 AM
What is it with ricers and techno, its like trans ams and mullets with REO speedwagon or stix, or Escalades with brothers and rap, mercedes with middle-aged business men and James Taylor.
musical stereotypes are fun.

haha, i guess me and b are ricers then

well err, we all knew b was a ricer ;)

ehh techno is cool to blast when there are alot of people around, like at the beach. I don't want parents giving me dirty looks because their little kid just heard Eminem etc blasting in my car, talking about raping grandmas and popping vicodin. lol.

Ya i dont mind techno its alright i have to be in the right mindset to want to hear it though i think.... i dunno, decent vid tho, i think the women are a better part than the rice err i mean cars and stuff

i HATE the word techno. the style that once "was" techno practically doesn't exist anymore.

you have trance, drum and bass, jungle, euro pop, and so on.... techno? no.

Back