hks shitte

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

does anybody know where one would locate an hks filter for a good price.. better yet, where one might find a double filter intake? just wonderin.

HKS filter and GOOD PRICE cant be in the same sentence

its like saying "does anyone know where i can get a Cheap Enzo Ferrari "

first of all, good price is a relative term. i didnt say cheap, now did i? a double filter intake is a charger intake with two hks filters on it. i cant find shit around my area, and i want an hks filter. does anyone know where i might find one at a good price?

HKS doenst make a Twin filter one

what you are thinking of is the APC knockoff

Yes i know there are numerous Skyline and Supra engnie bays with 2 HKS filters, thats because they habe one filter on each turbo.

www.optauto.com has a lot of HKS stuff
another great place to look would be www.HKSUSA.com :lol:

well i'd have to agree with Smonkeyboy on this one

the set up your thinking of is the hks racing suction kit and yes it comes with 2 filters BUT thats only for the stock twin turbo cars.

now i dont know what kind of car you have but just try searching the net for hks racing suction kit and im sure you'll come up with something

i really dont care if its the knockoff, cuz ill get the hks filters for it. i just liked the way it looked with the two filter, and its not like what everybody else is rockin. ill check into it, but thanks for the leads, guys. every little bit helps.

Back