hmm...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So I'm sittin here tryin to figure out what cars I haven't ever bought on GT3 and I stumbled across th RX7 RS...So i buy it and go to mod it...

in the engine section it has the engine balancing... and for 11000 it gave me 15 some hp... exactly how do you balance a rotary anyway? :hmm:

:unsure:

Removal of material. Balancing a Rotary does nothing for power, but it should allow you to rev higher. Like, 12,000 rpms. GT3 doesn't have that concession in the game's engine.

Balancing a rotary is kinda neat, it involves balancing it cocked to one side, then to the other. It's cocked to whatever apex it happens to be combusting, so if you balance the intake, the jig has to be cocked towards the intake. (Remember, rotaries do have a limited reciprocation).

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 17 2004, 08:14 AM

Balancing a rotary is kinda neat, it involves balancing it cocked to one side, then to the other. It's cocked to whatever apex it happens to be combusting, so if you balance the intake, the jig has to be cocked towards the intake. (Remember, rotaries do have a limited reciprocation).

:blink:

Originally posted by SolPWR+Jun 17 2004, 11:00 AM-->
@Jun 17 2004, 08:14 AM

:blink:

Makes sense to me. :lol:

Back