hmmmm???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5thgen4dr

Hey swap buddies, my question is if anyone knows if i can put 2dr civic seats in my 4 door civic. I drive a 93 4 dr civic, can i take any seats from any civic (and/or integra) or must i stick with hte 4doors? some one help me!!!

thx

shouldn't this be in the interior section? why is it here?

and I don't see why it wouldn't fit, would Honda use two different seats in the same year?? :blink:

any 92-2000 seats will bolt in but the ones after 95 only 3 bolts match up i think. ANd integras will work too i got 94 ones in mine.

yeah i dont know bout the older ones.

i have 94 integra ones in mine and they fit perfectly. maybe the old ones dont i dont know.

i live in cali i dont know how much the shipping is but they are in pretty good shape

opps nevermind i dont have 99 SI my friend sold them but i got tan integra LS ones but they dont look so good lol

what is wrong with your seatS?

hyperboi love you car... whats with the wrecked car in your garage was it a parts car, if so got anything left from it?

Thanks, the wrecked car is my old integra gsr. Thats where i got all my parts from. Right now its still sitting in my garage but i have 1 week to get rid of the whole thing before my dad calls the junkyard to take it away. I took everything except the interior and i am gonna leave it in there for a insentive so that the junkyard will take it for free.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 12 2003, 10:40 PM
shouldn't this be in the interior section? why is it here?

and I don't see why it wouldn't fit, would Honda use two different seats in the same year?? :blink:

Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics > section STFU fuckin gay ass you need to correct your self :nutkick:

there are some real gay ppl here

:gayflag:

Back