HOLY CRAP BAT-MAN....MEh Guys are coming!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Seeing that most of us are Front wheel drive fanatic's, I also have been dwelling into the RWD area.....

as in drifting....

I missed DOW#5, and I will be at DOW#6....but when DOW#7 comes up.....I hope to meet a few of meh freind's I made in Japan this year.

(DOW=Drift out wednesday's) another club put's it on, and I know meh Z will make it, but I want to get meh wife's car up and on the road before DOW#7...couse I know it will slam some ass end's around.

If you think you can drift a Honda, or slide with style on the tarmack....or just want to watch me make a fool of myself, (I'm still in the learning stages of drift) Then come on out and join the fun. They have it the last Wednesday of the month at Englishtown NJ.......and for DOW#7...there will be a special guest appearance.....from meh boy's out in JDM land.

Meh boy's.......hehe

Yup, I chatted with the owner, and he said they would look into getting the twin's out to the east coast....and well.....they're coming. Plus the cool thing, when I was in Japan back in march, I met up with the owner, but at the time, I really think he didn't remeber me....and I asked a few of his employees about a job for me, and they all said yes, but, I still wouldn't be making what I make now.

I myself am very very close to ditching project EG and just pick up a s13/14. Too bad signal isn't coming to florida, but on that note, I won't be here much longer.

Milan

Back