Holy huge air!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's out of danny way's part in "the DC video" it's fuckin' insane. that ramp is gnarly, anybody that is even remotely interested in skateboarding, i suggest you go pick up that video at your local skate shop.

I am surprised he survived, and/or didn't become paralyzed, just think if he landed wrong, holy shit, that is just scary to think of.

What the hell? I have to get a unique identifier and some fishy license for Media Player to play this file? Screw that...

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 23 2003, 11:31 AM
check out the leap of faith....

the air he got off the quarter pipe after he landed was higher than the leap of faith. granted it is a gnarly jump and many people have broken ankles off of it but this is waaaaay bigger.

haha, you have websense, you at school or work or something?
we almost installed that on our firewall.

Dayuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm does he have the moon physics cheat turned on or something? :lmao:

That's a shit load of air....

Ok, home now. Let's see what all the fuss is about...

Fucker froze my computer. I don't want to see it that bad.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 24 2003, 02:06 AM
Ok, home now. Let's see what all the fuss is about...

Fucker froze my computer. I don't want to see it that bad.

:lmao: you = :owned: by gay computers.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 23 2003, 10:33 AM
What the hell? I have to get a unique identifier and some fishy license for Media Player to play this file? Screw that...

:werd:
No way it is cool enough to report to the mothership.

Damn, I remember when Caballero, and Hosoi were hitting 11 and 12 foot, and that wasnuts, but that is truely sick.

Back