holy immaculate rx7, batman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yah it looks great. celebrity is right thats why its so cheap cause nobody wants an auto rx7. On a good note i have always loved that car in red! reminds me of a viper.

seriously. why would you store a freakin Auto sports car?

:lame:

i'm going to watch the auction to see how much it goes for. It's worth doing the auto to manual swap to get basically a brand new motor. i'm not going to buy it, but whoever does can still have fun with a mint 11 year old RX7.

holy shit, i was just reviewing it, that shit has a sticker in the window for $40,679. That's before tax and all that to. plus you have to pay extra for the automatic and the floor mats. whoever buys this is going to get a steal.

The guy who stored this is either
A)an idiot
B)dead

my guess is B though.

I don't understand why that car was never driven for 11 years probably because its an automatic either that or the mileage is bullshit

1) It's and auto
2) The color
3) Although it has 185 miles, in another 415 the apex seals will fail and a new engine will be needed.

$35k?

Yeah, right.

Try maybe $20.

rotary motors > b-series any day.

once the seal is replaced with an aftermarket unit, its golden.

Here's my question about a car that old... Is it original oil? Original Gas? Original Coolant?

And you know a car is expected to break down when it has an ADD COOLANT LIGHT.
902680_9.jpg

hella clean but auto is hella gay

just like i dont understand why 9/10 of all the v8 camaro's and trans am/firebirds are auto

gay gay gay :mullet:

Back