Holy Lexus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes, chicks car. Entirely done by her. No boyfriend work.

The car is auto, but she is doing the 5 speed swap (Reading owns you ?)

She built the turbo kit, and built the extensive carbon fiber. The headlight has been swapped out, and that's how you get to the oil filter.

Also note how this forums attempts to respect her as a builder, and not just a hot chick (Nice car, can we see ur bewbies?)

-> S

Quoted post[/post]]
its a freakin automatic. i'm not impressed at all.

Doesn't surprise me. It's not your car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yes, chicks car. Entirely done by her.

you mean, enitrely done at the 3 shops she mentions?

She built the turbo kit, and built the extensive carbon fiber. The headlight has been swapped out, and that's how you get to the oil filter.

E made carbon fiber when he was crippled. i've never done it, but i'm sure it can't be that hard.
made a turbo kit? i don't think she made it. she ordered parts and put it together, just like you would a kit anyway...

Also note how this forums attempts to respect her as a builder, and not just a hot chick (Nice car, can we see ur bewbies?)

sure, ist a nice looking car, and props if she did the work her self, but regardless... im not impressed.
its an average car at best. barely magazine material, let alone a full story.

the only reason she got it is because she's a girl.

some much for EOP's.

Doesn't surprise me. It's not your car.

thank god... i'd rather walk than drive a sports car slush box.

holy shit, they ragged on her.

Well, I appreciate the work that went into it. Even if she made the carbon fiber - It's still more than 90% of modders do. If it's not in a catalog, it doesn't exist.

oh well, It's no secret that I have the attitude that isn't shared by others.

And B: you're goddam miserable.

too bad her car isnt powered by her own ego.. that shit would be fast

ROFL!

and no, i'm not miserable... i'm just not impressed....

Hahah shes supposedly hiding a T66 somewhere in that mess of pink carbon fiber but yet she isnt using any sort of clamps on her IC piping?

I guess it could best be said.....

That Driftgirl is just a mix of what would happen if 94RedSiGal and SasSi were the same girl and was into drifting.....and had an endless bank account.

With the exception.... that 94RedSiGal and SasSi can actually drive and work on their own cars.

94RedSiGal's car is full of some extremely functional parts nowadays :wink:

....but does it run a 9.5?

no SC will impress me like that friggin car did....I watch that video at least once a day

very clean, but like B said, its magazine worthy, not OMFG amazing. i almost bought one of those when i was looking for my first car. couldnt find a 5spd so i didnt want one. somehow i wound up with an auto teggy, still dont know how that happened.

Quoted post[/post]]
very clean, but like B said, its magazine worthy, not OMFG amazing. i almost bought one of those when i was looking for my first car. couldnt find a 5spd so i didnt want one. somehow i wound up with an auto teggy, still dont know how that happened.

you can only find an sc300 in 5spd.

Quoted post[/post]]
the one headlight cover just pains me..

probably no headlight behind it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I guess it could best be said.....

That Driftgirl is just a mix of what would happen if 94RedSiGal and SasSi were the same girl and was into drifting.....and had an endless bank account.

With the exception.... that 94RedSiGal and SasSi can actually drive and work on their own cars.
I'm sorry.... You must be mistaken. You and that poor Honda mechanic in MA did everything to Martine's car.

Quoted post[/post]]
94RedSiGal's car is full of some extremely functional parts nowadays :wink:
If by functional you mean, "Keeps her on the highways and off the internet" you're right.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you can only find an sc300 in 5spd.

Quoted post[/post]]
the one headlight cover just pains me..

probably no headlight behind it.

SC300s were mostly Automatics. Finding a manual is very difficult, but possible. That said - the transmissions aren't even close. (Jay would be disappointed to see you mis-directing Lexus info :)) This girl put the V8 in it. Granted, she didn't do it - But neither would I. That's one hella tough swap that even I doubt I could do.

The Headlight cover is because she sacrificed the headlight for a location to put her oil filter. I love that. I would have done something a little more classy, like my trademark "Under the rear bumper, slightly poking out", but whatever floats her boat.

Its not bad, even if its an auto. But man I hate the look of carbon fiber!

seems to me like alot of people hating on this girl and she is just trying to defend herself, although somewhat brazenly :p

if theyd quit picking on her id imagine she wouldnt be as much a bitch :p

Back